This is a liquid pigment colour that is fixed by ironing. Its primary use is to allow people to paint on silk without steam setting but many of our customers are starting to Tie-Dye with it also. The product leaves fabric still feeling pliable and minimally affected. The product can also be used to airbrush, tie-dye or painted onto different natural fabrics.
Shake well before use. Some colours are prone to separating if left to sit.
- Store in a cool, dark place, tightly capped.
- Set iron to low cotton setting (150C) and iron for 3 minutes on the reverse side.
- Do not wash item for 5 days after painting.
- To wash, use luke warm water with a bit of mild detergent (such as TNA soap) and rinse with a white vinegar and water solution.
- product is non-toxic and waterbased.
- Keep out of eyes and mouth and always supervise young children.
- MSDS available upon request.