With the 7A spray range for fabrics, add a breath of fresh air to your creations, by decorating upholstery or customising clothing. The creative fields are infinite.
Water-based spray paint for decorating most dark or light textiles. Bright and luminous, the colours are layerable thanks to their good opacity. Good lightfastness.
- Drying: 15 min air dry. Tumble drying is not recommended.
- Surfaces: most dark or light fabrics, pre-washed natural or synthetic fibres (linen, cotton, polyester...).
- Opacity: Opaque and semi-opaque colours (see table below).
- Application: Two options:
By ironing, for 5 minutes, putting the iron on cotton setting without steam, on the reverse of the fabric.
In a domestic oven, for 5 minutes at 150°C (stable temperature).
- Care instructions for decorated fabrics: after application, decorated textiles are machine washable at 40°C or by hand. Dry cleaning is not recommended.
- Care instructions for used spray: The spray is applied using the brush, which requires some care. It should be cleaned after each use and, after emptying, left upside down. And clean the nozzle with water.
- Storage: Keep away from extreme heat and cold.
Recommendations before use:
- Shake the spray well before use.
- Textiles must be pre-washed before decoration.
- Spray at a distance of about 20 cm from the fabric.
- Hold can upright during use.
- Easy to handle: format adapted to grip.
- Low pressure for optimum accuracy.
- Multiple techniques to use in combination with the 7A stencils and the removable 7A Spray Glue.
Application and care:
- To apply the 7A Spray colours, iron the reverse of the decorated fabric, holding down for 5 minutes and adjusting the iron temperature to the cotton setting without steam. It is also possible to put the fabric in a domestic oven: after 5 minutes at 150°C (stable temperature), the colours will be fixed.
- After fixing, the colours will be machine washable at 40°C or washable by hand.
- Dry cleaning is not recommended.